[rescue] Sun Token ring drivers

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Fri Mar 18 14:10:12 CST 2005

We used to have an entire choken' ring net.  I've got my partner in crime
picking up all the old tr stuff (it's in another building) for me, it might
take a week or so to find it, but I will have all the disks for about every
version since heck was a pup (originals, I can send you ISO's) within about
a week to ten days.  If you haven't gotten what you need by then, zap me a
note directly and we can work out a place to put what you need.

It would have been sooner than that but for the fact that I am going to be
away from the place for the next week, starting in a couple of hours.

--
wes will
IT - CSC