[rescue] PIXAR Box...

Paul Hortiatis obi at frozenphoenix.net
Thu Mar 17 12:59:31 CST 2005

Steve Hatle wrote:

>>From: Joshua Boyd
>>
>><snip>
>>
>>Very cool.  Any progress in getting it going?
>>

>Yes- very cool. Not very dainty though, if it's Origin sized.
>
>I like the hammer in the background :-)
>
>Steve

Yea the hammer and a piece of 2X4 were used to get the case back on, it
took me around 15 - 20 min just to get the middle skin back in place.

I haven't tried to power it up. I know there is a part missing and
posably a board missing. there is some thing that should go in above the
powersupply.

And as far as i know this is only realy one big video card. I belive
there is a host machine that is needed, for some reason i think it was a
SUN machine but i'm not shure i'm trying to find the picture I had befor
that had the host next to it, but i may not be remembering it correctly,
but i could be compleatly off on that. There is very little real
information about them on the web, or i have yet to come across it.

Paul