[rescue] Sun 3/3x Archive?

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Thu Mar 17 10:17:41 CST 2005

On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 10:48:22AM -0500, Michael Doyle wrote:

> On that note, if anyone has (or knows of someone who has) a Sun-3 in a
> pizzabox chassis that they're wanting to get rid of, please let me
> know. I'd be interested in getting it.

I know I'm not giving up mine.

> And if anyone has, or knows a
> source for, a SCSI cable with the really ancient DB50 (3 rows of pins)
> at one end and Centronics-50 or HD50 at the other (both male), or
> perhaps an adapter (M-DB50 <-> F-Centr50), please drop me a note.

http://www.topmicrousa.com/530-1501.html

http://www.cableco.com/5404.html  That is not what you want, but since
they say they custom build DB50-DB50 cables when ordered, perhaps they
would be willing to build for you DB50 to whatever you want.

Most of what I can google up is DB50 to centronics.  Ick.  I'd much
rather see to HD50 or DB25.
--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net