[rescue] Wazzit worth? Rare Sparc 10-SX

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Mar 4 16:47:08 CST 2005

" From: "Mike Nicewonger" <twmaster at twmaster.com>
"
" > " > the little 3rd-fan kit that blows on the hd area
" > "
" > " I think there is a fan in my ever shrinking box of Sun goodness.
" >
" > if you have the whole kit...  what would you want for it?
"
" Pay the postage.

sounds good...  what would postage to 01835 be?  or to 03109, if you
drop it fedex.

" > " > a ss5 cd-to-motherboard digital audio cable.
" > "
" > " IIRC the SS5 never had an audio cable as it did audio over SCSI.
" >
" > http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Systems/SS5/SS5.html
" > 530-2079 [F]  CD-ROM to CPU Audio Cable, 435 mm
"
" Ok. Then I have one of those. New even.

throw it into the bag with the fan?