[rescue] sun ultra 5s - trade for memory??

Zac Schellhardt zschellh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 02:06:08 CST 2005

Hey Geoff,
I would be interested in the trade, however I would probably be buying
the memory off of eBay, as I have none, but I am in desperate need of
a relatively cheap Ultra5 or two (CS student, need MIPS machine to
compile some things...). How much memory are you looking for? Let me
know if you would be unwilling to go for memory purchased from eBay,
although by all accounts I'm sure everything would be dandy. Thanks.

Zac Schellhardt