[rescue] Auction link - just for grins

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Tue Mar 1 07:31:30 CST 2005

> Pochemu net, tovarishch?  U russkikh net gruzovikov? Da da, verno, u nikh
> razve est' gruzoviki!
> (Why not, comrade?  Don't Russians have trucks? Ah, really, take my word
> for it, they really -do- have trucks!)
> What they don't have is an export license, but that's another story.

I'm not sure how many MTOPS that system is, but it might fall under the
restriction. The 1 GFLOP thing isn't really valid anymore. I'm shipping a
J932se to Switzerland in a few weeks... It is 12 MTOPS (6.4 GLOPS peak
IIRC)... I forget what the newer limits for exports are... I'm pretty sure
that system is exportable with ease.

--
: www.757tech.com  757 Technologies  (757)233-9460