[rescue] KVM over IP

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jun 28 23:40:07 CDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 05:33:38PM -0600, Dan Duncan wrote:
> So perhaps <scroll lock><scroll lock><NUMBER> CAN be sent through this thing...
> Hmm... using it to stack remote access onto my existing KVM makes the price
> tag a little more attractive...

Just a note - if anybody here *does* order one from Logical Solutions/
Thinklogical, *please* mention that you saw it on SunHELP or heard about
it from me.  They've been great supporters of SunHELP (and other projects)[0],
and I do what I can to pass the favor along.

Bill

[0] I originally had a 32-port Sentinel32 console server from them.  it
was massive overkill, as I only needed 4-6 ports.  A year after I got it
from them, I decided to donate it to the WikiPedia/WikiMedia project because
they (Wikipedia) had a need for one.  Not only did Logical Solutions
give Wikipedia all the cables and RJ45-DB9/DB25 adapters they needed,
they sent me an 8-port serial console server to replace the 32-port
one so that I could still have remove console access to the SunHELP
machines.

--
bill bradford
houston, texas