[rescue] Sun crushes the used Sun market

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jun 28 17:34:44 CDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 11:44:56AM -0600, Dan Duncan wrote:
> What sort of price does something like that run?

around $550 or so.

> Also, do they make a similar IP KVM that will do multiple systems
> instead of one each?  (I assume the key sequences used to switch
> a standard KVM to the next host won't pass over the browser
> interface...)

It mentions in the manual you can hook it to the console port of a
multi-machine normal KVM, and do it that way. So, I suppose the key
sequences *will* pass.  If my USB KVM here would switch with a keystroke
(instead of a physical button) I'd try it.

Bill

--
bill bradford
houston, texas