[rescue] Looking : Sgi/Sun stuff

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 11:33:23 CDT 2005

On 6/26/05, Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:
> > I use iClear on all mine (Mac thing).
>
> iClear and the Kensington cleaner, from what I've read about them, are
> basically isopropyl alcohol and water.  I don't know what else they
> might have in them.

I mis-spelled that.  It's iKlear, and it doesn't contain isopropyl.
They are quite specific about that.  It's some kind of liquid
polymer-based stuff, which also lays down an anti-static coating.

Material data sheet @:

http://www.klearscreen.com/Meridrew_Enterprises_MSDS.html

I like it--it doesn't smell bad, and the anti-static seems to
work well.  It's not cheap, but really, how much are you going
to use unless you are cleaning an entire NOC's displays or
something?

(And the cloth can double as a laptop screen protector so
your keys don't get gunk on the LCD--a problem commonly
seen, not just on Apples.)
=Nadine=