[rescue] Looking : Sgi/Sun stuff

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Sat Jun 25 01:33:23 CDT 2005

If you want a bunch of old Sun stuff, and want to come to Tennessee, I
have a storage unit full of stuff! Anyone else on this list is also
invited to come take what they want (more or less) from the stuff. Here
are some pics:

http://www.agrijag.com/Images/Storage/

I really need to get rid of this stuff, and I hate the idea of throwing
it out, but if I have to, I will. underneath all that there are some
goodies, I don't even remember all that's there, but I'm pretty sure
somewhere in there is a RM3000 UPS, LOTS of SSA units, some with rack
mountings, others with plastic cases, some with no cases, etc.

-Mike