[rescue] IBM Mainframe fun

Aaron Finley aaronfinley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 22:23:33 CDT 2005

Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> Tue, 21 Jun 2005 @ 17:29 +0300, Geoffrey S. Mendelson said:

Bill, your original post really got me interested in this stuff. I
downloaded Hercules and Cygwin and am working on Linux/390 and tried
MVS. I hadn't been exposed to 390 before. I decided that when I have
more floor space a full size S/390 system will have to be added to the
"collection." Heck a G5 is $5000 on eBay. Must be neat to log-in to the
Thinkpad when the thing is running several thousand concurrent users.

Thanks for the fascinating time-killer.

-- Aaron