[rescue] FS/FT: Sun Ultra 30, NeXTstation slab

Phil Brutsche phil at tux.obix.com
Mon Jun 20 15:36:28 CDT 2005

I have to get rid of some of the lesser-used equipment due to lack of
space, so here's the first few items, more later once I take an inventory:

1 Ultra 30, 250MHz CPU, UPA card of some kind (I can get the Sun part #
  later), no drives or memory
1 NeXTstation slab, mono, worked last time I powered it on, I forget if
  it's a turbo slab. Includes monitor & monitor cable, keyboard, mouse,
  and install media for OpenStep (2 floppies + CD-ROM)

Make me an offer, buyer pays shipping from 68137 (Omaha, Nebraska), you
are certainly welcome to come pick it up. Trades welcome.

--

Phil Brutsche
phil at tux.obix.com