[rescue] New lamps for ... er, large UPS for smaller

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Mon Jun 20 08:33:48 CDT 2005

Here we are, getting established in New Hampshire.  We have with us here
a fully functional SU3000RM that has now made a round trip from Hew
hampshire to North Carolina and back to New Hampshire ... and we can't
use it.  There isn't a circuit in the house rated for enough current to
plug it into -- it's a 120V UPS, but requires a 30A outlet.

We offer this SU3000RM in trade for a working 120V SU2200RM, which will
work on a regular 20A circuit.  It includes batteries, but one of the
batteries has a broken (physically broken, not blown electrically) fuse
link that would have to be replaced.  (Power Protection Partners
doubtless has them.)

Any takers?

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 408-592-8081         Landline: 603-886-3518