[rescue] 'I prefer a GUI'

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Thu Jun 16 08:53:58 CDT 2005

Jeffrey Nonken wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:40:17 -0500 (CDT), Mike Hebel wrote:
>
>>>*scratches head* Um, OK, thanks.
>>>

>>Oops.  :-(
>>

>>Mis-read the thread.  I wasn't meaning to step on your choices - I
>>thought you weren't happy with DDS and were looking for something
>>else.  My bad.
>

> Well, yes and no... I'm planning to migrate from DDS, but I'm not
> planning to migrate to DLT. And, well, while I appreciate the opinions
> I've been getting, I wasn't really soliciting advice.
>
> But I appreciate the thought.

Y'know, when budget permits I'm planning on replacing my VXA-1 tape
drive (fast, reliable, 33GB native uncompressed, 40GB with compression
in the real world) with something bigger and faster like a VXA2, VXA3 or
LTO2.  If you're still looking for an upgrade path then....

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 408-592-8081         Landline: 603-886-3518