[rescue] Backups

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Jun 15 12:11:04 CDT 2005

Someone generated the quantum flux that came across as... Mike Parson
> http://ww2.nero.com/enu/NeroLINUX.html

Heh.  I was totally unaware of this thing's existence.  Cool.

> But yeah, the insults were uncalled for.  I run multiple OSes at home,
> including a single Windows box, on which I do my photo editing, video
> work, Quicken, and the occasional game playing.
>
> I also use Trend A/V, Microsoft's anti-spyware, and Spybot S&D's
> tea-timer.  Running any OS requires responsibility.

You're correct and I agree.

<Opinion>
Hmm...responsibility....that seems to be a foreign concept among people
lately...</Opinion>

Sorry about the grumpy response but I've had to deal with a lot of fools
and $suits lately so I my tolerance for things is a bit thin at the
moment..   :-/

Mike
----
"Without balance and consistent growth the only option is to degrade.
There is no other solution." - Anonymous