[rescue] Origin 200 slave to single master conversion

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Fri Jun 10 12:44:21 CDT 2005

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:13:01 -0400
Nick <nick at pelagiris.org> wrote:

> That's all you have to do.  If it's not booting you probably either
> flipped the wrong dip switch,
I am sure I fliped the right switch. I looked at the manuals at SGIs web
site and I compared it to the DIP switches of the master module. (With
the DIP switch not fliped the module wouldn't even power up.)

> or have another problem.
Yes. And the problem is that I have no clue what this other problem
could be. Any hints are welcome. ;-(

> Where are you located?  I've got a few o200s and can test components.
Kaiserslautern, Germany.
--

tsch|_,
       Jochen