[rescue] Origin 200 Boot

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Fri Jun 10 12:35:13 CDT 2005

Have you checked to see if the disk in this thing is labelled correctly?
Can you boot sash from the install cd and then run fx to see if the label
and partition structures are intact?

IIRC, it won't load the miniroot or anything requiring hard disk access
(like the IRIX OS installer miniroot) if the disk isn't labelled and set up
correctly.  I think I know where there is a "picture" of the basic
partition structure of an IRIX-ready disk, but the easy way would be to ask
one of the regulars here if they see anything untoward with the one you
find on there once you get sash going and run fx.

--
wes will