[rescue] My new UltraSparc 5's, also my first Sun stations

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Jun 10 09:46:25 CDT 2005

Carl R. Friend wrote:
>    On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, velociraptor wrote:
>

>>Sounds like Boeing and the ince^H^H^H^Hcross-pollination
>>between their board and M$loth.  Replaced Eng UNIX
>>workstations, admin/HR Macs, right down to the UNIX mail
>>gateways.
>

>    Not that I'm likely to fly anywhere anytime in the future (health
> issues), but in the unlikely event I *do*, I'll be damned sure not
> to fly on a Boeing aircraft.  Thanks for the tip on cluelessness.

Why won't you fly a Boeing?

They still design their planes with custom software and systems, and
besides that, what makes you think that Fokker, Airbus, Douglas, or any
of the others are not just as stupid about Microsoft?

BTW... don't fly in Canada.  Their new air traffic control system is
based on Windows.