[rescue] mixing different e4k boards for memory interleaving

Marc Gutschner Marc.Gutschner at gmx.de
Fri Jun 10 09:41:12 CDT 2005

[...]
> When I put a CPU board in, whose CPUs I have removed, the system just
> sits there and never seems to come up...

AFAIK you have to have at least one CPU on any system board that you plug
into the system. To the best of my knowledge, you can mix different CPU
board types, but the downside is that the system is clocked according to the
slowest board in the system.

I currently have 4 systemboards in my e4k -  three with 2 x 250MHz and one
with 2 x 336MHz and the system is running rock-stable...

regards,
Marc

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++