[rescue] E4000 installation

Michael-John Turner mj at turner.org.za
Wed Jun 8 14:02:48 CDT 2005

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 06:09:10PM +0200, Jochen Kunz wrote:
> In my old appartement I had 21 computers in a 7 m^2 kitchen. These 21
> computers included things like a Sun 4/260 and a PDP-11/73 (BA23).

Hehe. How many do you have now Jochen? :)

I've been living in my new house for 2 1/2 years and most of my machines
(including a 10U rackmount IBM) are still sitting in my dining room. *sigh*
I really do need to get my home server room properly setup. Luckily I had
the foresight not to try and bring the AlphaServer 2100 inside (would have
meant certain death at the hands of SWMBO).

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner | http://mj.turner.org.za/
mj at turner.org.za    | Open Source in WC ZA - http://www.clug.org.za/