[rescue] Apple to ditch IBM, switch to Intel chips

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Tue Jun 7 09:59:27 CDT 2005

On 6/6/05 4:11 PM, "Steve Hatle" <shatle at nfldinet.com> wrote:

> On 6/6/05 3:57 PM, "Mike Nicewonger" wrote:
>

>> I still want to go into a corner and cry.
>>
>> --
>> Mike N
>
> As I said, I'm not comfortable with it. Part of me does feel a little "sold
> down the river".

Now today I'm pissed. I guess I've moved to the "anger" stage, wherever that
fits. Eff'ers. I guess I'll have to be like sambo and go buy one of the
high-end "pre-sellout" boxes while I still can.

And who knows, I may consider buying a Mactel box someday, but they'll have
to sell me all over again. We'll see.