[rescue] From Macintouch

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at mail.zill.net
Mon Jun 6 20:03:22 CDT 2005

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 08:43:04PM -0400, sammy ominsky wrote:
> On Jun 6, 2005, at 18:11, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>
> > At that point, computing has just taken its most sinister turn in
> > history.
>
> I do believe you've just said it in a nutshell.

I would hope that such a machine/OS combination would fail in the
marketplace.

If it took the death of Apple to kill Palladium and other DRM schemes,
it would not be too high a price to pay for liberty; and Apple would
deserve to die if they bet the company on selling such crap.

--Patrick

<nsa-filter-screwup-mode>
FINCEN / KEYHOLE / NSA / SPOOK / YANKEE WHITE / BOMBE / NANOO^2
</nsa-filter-screwup-mode>