[rescue] Apple to ditch IBM, switch to Intel chips

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Mon Jun 6 15:53:27 CDT 2005

On 6/6/05 12:46 PM, "Shirker" wrote:

> Does anyone want to buy a dual G4?

That old and now obsolete tech? I'll offer $50.00 but you have to pay
shipping :-)

Think I can convince the wife that all the Mac stuff in the basement just
got more valuable? "But honey, they just don't make 'em like that anymore!
These are all from before Apple sold out!" :-)

Seriously, I'm taking a wait and see attitude on the whole thing. There's
part of me that's uncomfortable about it, but I can't really justify it
until I know more about what the new world order is going to look like.
Plus, like the weather, you can't worry too much about things you can't
change.

Steve