[rescue] Replacing disk in StorageWorks SBB?

Michael-John Turner mj at turner.org.za
Sat Jun 4 11:32:09 CDT 2005

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 05:47:47PM +0200, Michael-John Turner wrote:
> Anyone got some instructions on opening one of these babies up? I've
> Googled, but haven't found anything particularly useful.

Hate replying to my own messages, but shortly after I sent this mail I
figured it out. I just needed to push in the top two plastic clips at the
back and the top two at the front, and it opened up. Looking inside, it's
not the most sturdy design, I must admit...

Now to find a cheap source for >2G 50-pin disks...

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner | http://mj.turner.org.za/
mj at turner.org.za    | Open Source in WC ZA - http://www.clug.org.za/