[rescue] My new UltraSparc 5's, also my first Sun stations

Paul Mantz angelixd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 06:46:06 CDT 2005

I see pci slots lurking back here, is it possible for me to get a
couple USB PCI cards and throw them in there?  That would let me use
modern peripherals (although some may consider it treacherous to the
appeal of these machines...) as well as a KVM for switching.  As far
as using BSD, I'd rather prefer to use linux as I don't have a machine
running it yet.