[rescue] Dan's firesale

Daniel Mayfield dan at 3geeks.org
Sun Jul 31 23:32:19 CDT 2005

On Jul 31, 2005, at 7:36 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> Daniel Mayfield wrote:
>> MTI Gladiator 3200 RAID with dual redundant controllers,
>> 	8x9gb SCA disks, UWD interface
>> 	$50
>
> Tell me a little more about this...?

Its 5u rackmount.  Has 8 internal bays, two internal busses.  Disks are
in cans and are probably replaceable but I've never tried.  UltraWide
Differential host I/O.  Dual redundant power.  Configurable via serial
to the controllers or via software on the host over scsi.  Software and
manual can be obtained via google.

daniel
--
"What, she killed 'em with mathmatics, what else could it have been?"
-Jayne Cobb