[rescue] Firefox and Google Maps ?

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Jul 27 12:05:02 CDT 2005

Someone generated the quantum flux that came across as... Wes Will
>>On Linux/x86 Firefox 1.0.5 works fine with Google Maps.  I noticed that
>>1.0.4 had some issues where printing form it caused a printer here to
>>crash.
>
> The -printer- crashed?  Now THAT'S some seriously mal-formed
> Postscript!

Get anybody from HP's engineering department to send PDFs to you and try
printing them on a Lexmark.  It'll crash the printer every time if you
print them Postscript.  PCL they mysteriously print fine...

Mike
----
"Without balance and consistent growth the only option is to degrade.
There is no other solution." - Anonymous