[rescue] 100Mbit NICs for SGI Indigo2

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Jul 23 11:42:13 CDT 2005

I have a few 3COM 3C597TX EISA 10/100 ethernet cards.

These can be used in SGI Indigo2 with a modified
Phobos E100 driver (The Phobos E100 is a rebadged
3COM 3C597TX).... for more info on using these in Indigo 2, see:
http://www.futuretech.blinkenlights.nl/fastether.html

Not sure what these are going for these days... haven't seen
any offered in a while....

I just have the cards, in static bags.  No original box or
documentation.  They appear to be new, probably only were
plugged into an EISA slot for testing by the person I purchased
them from some time ago.

I'll start with make a reasonable offer...

-- Curt