[rescue] [Slightly OT]: Desk/Tables for multiple computers

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Sat Jul 23 06:21:46 CDT 2005

Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net> wrote:
[...]
> I shared for 8 months once. It was amazing that I got anything done.
> The place also had a no headphone policy.

Even if they're not outlawed, they always seem to be discouraged by
company culture because managers will just turn up and blast
half-baked information at you, buggering off before they've even got
confirmation that you were listening, and then come back a month later
and ask if $STUPID_IDEA is finished yet. Not that I work somewhere
like this, oh no.

In unrelated news, I've been looking for a new job. Interview in
Lancaster in a week's time...

--
Only a life lived for others is a life worth while.
							- Albert Einstein