[rescue] FS: 18" LCD Monitor, CycleQuads, Gigabit Switch

Michael Dombrowski ab1244 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 20:55:33 CDT 2005

I've got a couple things for sale and I though I would
try here before they hit Ebay:

Netgear GSM712 12port gigabit switch. 10 copper, 2
GBIC. Really nice with managed interface via
telnet/serial/web.
$250 or best offer

Cyclequads. I still have these:
Base Quad3 w/CDROM
4x300mhz, Quad3, 512mb, CDROM, 4gb, Solaris 10
1x360mhz/4mb, Quad3, 512mb, CDROM, 18gb, Solaris 10,
Gigabit
Make reasonable offers, taking up too much space

Sony SDM-M81 18" LCD w/DVI, Analog. Great monitor,
external power supply so monitor is really tiny.
$300 or best offer

20" Sun monitor. 13w3 connection & VGA adapter. Great
condition/picture
$50 or best offer

I really want to get rid of this stuff as it is just
taking up lots of space.

Mike