[rescue] OT: Sendmail guru in Puget Sound area needed

Devin L. Ganger devin at thecabal.org
Wed Jul 20 21:59:44 CDT 2005

I got a call today from a company that is looking for short-term,
immediate help with their Sendmail installation. It is described as
"complex" and "a big mess."

I've been out of the Sendmail game for years (ever since I discovered
Postfix) and don't really want to jump though the hoops of checking with
my current employers to secure permission to go after this one, which I
suspect really does need a Sendmail guru, not somebody who is rustier
than hell.

So, I thought of y'all.

Give me a private email at this address if you're interested in more
information. You'd need to be in the Puget Sound/Northern Western
Washington area. I don't have many more details, but I have the contact
info to get you in touch with the right people. Please give me a short
precis of your experience (or better, if you have it) a pointer to your
resume online (NO ATTACHMENTS, PLEASE) so I can forward your stuff on.

No, I'm not trying to get a commission. I hate turning down someone who
needs work done, but I'm not the guy for this job, and I think one of
you might be. I won't see a dime from this; just trying to keep the job
karma flowing.

Back to our regularly scheduled rescuing, and Bill, please don't smack
me. :)

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
"Aikido is based around the central precept of letting an attack take