[rescue] Purge Phase II and I combined

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Jul 19 17:25:07 CDT 2005

" From: Andrew Weiss <ajwdsp at cloud9.net>
"
" On Jul 19, 2005, at 2:43 PM, Sandwich Maker wrote:
" >
" >
" > i'd take cat5[e] instead - but it sounds like you don't leave anything
" > like that just lying around.
" >
" If I had a spool I could cut you some lengths, but it'd cost you a
" small token.  I only have a spool of Cat 6 stuff... and it requires
" special modular plugs and crimper because it is stiff.

and i don't have any of that stuff...

thanks for offering.