[rescue] [Slightly OT]: Desk/Tables for multiple computers

Sheldon T. Hall shel at tandem.artell.net
Tue Jul 19 14:30:28 CDT 2005

Writes Lionel Peterson ...
> >From: Michael Parson <mparson at bl.org>
> >
> >Never found a keyboard tray I could use.  I'm 5'7" and generally have
>
> <Spinal Tap Stonehenge moment>
> What, you're four feet, nine inches tall?
> </Spinal Tap Stonehenge moment>

I used to spend some time in a bar that employed a bouncer of epic
proportions.  Larry was 6'8" tall and weighed 375 lbs.  He was a
weightlifter, but built more like a bodybuilder.  Wore 38x38 pants and had
biceps like Volkswagens.  He wasn't merely huge, he was _vast_.  It was a
very quiet bar.

So one day, this tiny woman, maybe 5'0" and 90 lbs, discovered that the wall
she was standing next to was actually Larry.  I suppose she had mistaken his
beltbuckle for a wall sconce or something.  Anyway, she looks up (and up,
and up) and finally ...

"My God ... How tall are you, anyway?"

"M'am, ah'm five twenty."

-Shel