[rescue] Purge Phase II and I combined

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Jul 19 13:15:46 CDT 2005

On Jul 18, 2005, at 8:03 PM, Sandwich Maker wrote:

> i'd like the type-4 kbds and mice!  how much to ship to 01835 or
> 03104?
> yes, they can sometimes differ, by 10% or more.
>
> the short monitor-sys pwr cables [line 69] -- are they iec plug -
> socket type or do they have a regular nema5 at one end? if they're iec
> - iec, i'd like them too.  and i could use a few cat3 ethernet
> cables...
>
> got any serial port y-splitter cables?

I will figure out shipping later, but:

You are 1st claimant of the type 4 keyboards and mice

I don't know what you mean about the monitor-sys pwr cables... I
still hope I have 2... I'll have to look.  They are the male/female
IEC I think... whatever the standard PC power supply style is.  You'd
be 1st claimant on those

I have no Cat3 cables... I'd chuck them out if I did (worse than
useless given Cat 5e cost and the fact that I make all my own patch
cables out of 1000 ft. spool).  I have Coax 10Base2 cables and
transceivers.  I also have joystick cables which I use for AUI.

I may have a serial port y splitter... but it's not likely.  I will
look, but since you want cable stuff it may take a while for me to
get back to you (until I get other stuff out of the way)

Regards,
Andrew

"I BET WITH SOME LIQUID COOLING YOU COULD GET TO 500MHZ! OMGWTFBBQ!"
-- Bill Bradford joking about what to do with Cyclequads