[rescue] [Slightly OT]: Desk/Tables for multiple computers

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Jul 19 09:51:27 CDT 2005

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 @ 22:10 -0400, Mike Nicewonger said:

> On Jul 10, 2005, at 10:07 PM, Aaron Finley wrote:
>
> > Eric Webb wrote:
> >>
> >> Ahh, was just waiting for the opportunity to bring this up... I've
> >> been
> >> piecing together a woodshop as a second hobby and am working on the
> >> desk at
> >> the link below... okay, so it's not original design, but I need some
> >> help at
> >> this stage.  My #1 problem, though, is ever having the time to get
> >> out and
> >> work on it.  Damn SAP.
> >>

> > I am the same way. I bought a $700 Jet table saw around Christmas and
> > it
> > is STILL in the box. I keep telling myself that I can do without the
> > $700 because a table saw, once set up, is something that can be kept
> > for
> > life.  Time is definitely the number one problem.
>
> I too will raise my hand and grumble about time. I have tons of small
> projects that need to get off the ground. I have hand and power tools
> out the wazzoo. I like many of you have no time. :(

I don't have a lot of tools, but I have enough to do some things.

My problem isn't time right now, it is the fact that I have N things,
and space for N-M things, so certain projects just never get physically
accessible.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The strength of the Constitution lies
entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it.  Only if every