[rescue] Purge Phase II and I combined

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Jul 18 19:32:01 CDT 2005

On Jul 18, 2005, at 8:22 PM, velociraptor wrote:

> On 7/18/05, Sheldon T. Hall <shel at tandem.artell.net> wrote:
>
>>  Andrew Weiss says ...
>>

>>> Please see:
>>>
>>> http://www.cloud9.net/~ajwdsp/mydatacenter/Computer_Assets050718.xls
>>>

>> I find lines 45 through 47 ... disturbing.
>>

> Perhaps a joke? Or maybe Dave is buying for CoLoCo?
>
> =Nadine=

No... Dave had a project that required an ATX PC.  I just gave him
dibs... he'll get one of those items... and the rest will eventually
be available.  I'd like to give them to good homes... no parting-out.

Andrew

"I BET WITH SOME LIQUID COOLING YOU COULD GET TO 500MHZ! OMGWTFBBQ!"
-- Bill Bradford joking about what to do with Cyclequads