[rescue] Note on Purges..

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Jul 18 18:44:58 CDT 2005

So far I've received goodly interest in the NeXT hardware.

There is one minor issue I have which I hope to solve some time this
week.  I need to find the TC slabs... (I don't think I gave them away
already, but it is possible since this list was old and I just
updated it today)

As for the NeXT hardware... a word of caution.

I have no cables... no speaker boxes... one keyboard only... no mice...
I have two color displays... and one mono display.

All of it is dumpster-dived hardware so it is scratched... logos
aren't good.  If you're looking for well-loved stuff, this is not
it.  Only my prize cube looks good and that's because I refurbished
it a bit (the one not for sale).

I am in Nanuet, NY for reference.  I do prefer local pickups...
especially on tubes... so chances are they will all hit the garbage
(except perhaps NeXT tubes)

Regards,
Andrew

"I BET WITH SOME LIQUID COOLING YOU COULD GET TO 500MHZ! OMGWTFBBQ!"
-- Bill Bradford joking about what to do with Cyclequads