[rescue] FS/FT or Free: SparcStation IPX, SparcStation Classic, SS5, SS10, U5

Phil Brutsche phil at tux.obix.com
Sun Jul 17 12:42:57 CDT 2005

Continuing summer cleaning:

As before, shipping is from zip code 68137 (Omaha, Nebraska). Heck, I
could even meet you half-way if the meeting point is within a couple
hours of Omaha - I got a new Jeep that needs the engine broken in ;)

First the free stuff. Well, free for the price of shipping:

1 SPARCstation IPX, 64 MB RAM, 2GB HD, boots to firmware but needs a new
  NVRAM chip. IIRC it has NetBSD 1.5 installed.

1 SPARCstation 10, 36MHz mbus module, no HD or memory. Boots to firmware
  if it has memory in it. Yeah, this is the same unit I posted earlier.

1 SPARCstation Classic, 48MB RAM, 1GB HD, boots to NetBSD 2.0. This unit
  has a sbus quad 10-baseT card in it.

Now for the non-free stuff. Make me an offer, trades welcome:

1 SPARCstation 5, 110MHz, 192MB RAM, 2GB HD + 9GB HD, CD-ROM, boots to
  NetBSD 2.0. This unit has 2 sbus cards: a CG6 and a narrow SCSI +
  10baseT combo card.

1 Ultra 5, 270MHz, 128MB RAM, 8 GB IDE HD, IDE CD-ROM. Boots to Solaris
  2.6.

--

Phil Brutsche
phil at tux.obix.com