[rescue] E250 rack-mount

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Thu Jul 14 00:50:46 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I have an E250 and am searching for a set of rails to rack-mount this thing.
I assume I can just pull the skins off... do the rails need to be anything
special, or can I use something non-Sun?  Anyone have a pair that would work,
or have a source to recommend?

The ISP at which I'm doing my co-lo is kinda weird... all their customer co-lo
racks are standard telco racks... How stupid does that sound?  I'm sort of
afraid to put the E250 in one of those unless it's at the dead bottom.  My
current space is near the top.. I have a U2 sitting on a standard,
non-cantilevered shelf currently.

Thanks,
Eric