[rescue] It's no S/390...

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Tue Jul 12 08:36:18 CDT 2005

On 7/10/05 10:18 PM, "Shawn Wallbridge" wrote:

> Congrats in getting it going Steve.
>
> I don't think I mentioned it here, but I picked up an O2k as well. It is
> ready to run, but I haven't done a clean install on it yet (I was trying
> to break root on the install that came with it, but john had been
> running for a week and I had to shut down the machine running it today).
>
> Mine is (now) 16x250MHz and 14.5GB ram (it had 8 195's, but I replaced
> them).

Shawn,

Cool- glad you got one, though you were my best prospect if I ever decided
to get rid of mine :-) We could always get 'em together and go 32-way. My
machine has the LCD display for a graph-drawing blinkenlights extravaganza.

I see you have the PCI card cage- that's nice. If you (or anyone) need more
of the SCSI XIO cards, let me know. My O2K has way more than I'll ever use!

Do you have a decent source for 250Mhz node boards? If I had three more I
could go 250Mhz across all boards. Not like I really need to, but at least I
would be consistent.

Likewise, I have 195Mhz node boards if anyone has an interest.

Steve