[rescue] [Slightly OT]: Desk/Tables for multiple computers

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Mon Jul 11 19:35:33 CDT 2005

Bill Bradford wrote:
> Yeah - that's the temporary TV we're using until we get the house in Austin
> sold and pick up a 42" plasma.  I had to sell my 51" HDTV rear-projection
> widescreen before we moved, as I didn't want to mess with hauling it down
> here..

I'm leaning towards plasma for our next TV, when we can afford one.  I
like that they're thin enough to be wall-mountable, that the colors are
so bright and vivid, and that the off-axis viewing angle is so good.  I
understand they're power-hungry compared to back-projection screens
though....?

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518