[rescue] The 5% solution... [SS1000 memory for sale]

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Mon Jul 11 17:46:51 CDT 2005

Ok, Maybe that got some of your attention!

What is the 5% solution you ask? Well I have a pile of memory for the
SS1000/SC2000. It needs to go. So my solution for selling this is to
sell it at about 5% of what MemoryX wants for it!

They want about $120 for a set of 4 SIMMs. I want $6 for the same
memory. These are OEM Sun memory with barcode and are 32MB each SIMM
making a 128MB set. SS1000/SC2000 memory installs 4 pieces at a time.

;)

--
Mike N

I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.