[rescue] [Slightly OT]: Desk/Tables for multiple computers

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:31:13 CDT 2005

On 7/10/05, Andrew Weiss <ajwdsp at cloud9.net> wrote:
> On Jul 9, 2005, at 11:20 PM, Andy Wallis wrote:
>
> > products that can handle such strains and not break the bank?

If money was no object, I'd suggest Anthro.  One of them
will be my next major furniture purchase.

The interim (well, it would be if it wasn't in storage) is a
small IKEA computer station with an IKEA keyboard
tray arm.  I think it ran me around $120 total.

I like the idea of those aluminum folding tables, but I'm short,
and really need a keyboard tray on top of a low work surface.
This has been a real problem in my work offices.

=Nadine=