[rescue] [Slightly OT]: Desk/Tables for multiple computers

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Sun Jul 10 22:26:39 CDT 2005

On Sunday 10 July 2005 05:18 pm, Dan Williams wrote:
> > I'd like to think that most people who can cope with multiple flavors
> > of *NIX are also reasonably capable of using a hand saw, tape measure,
> > screwdriver and hammer ;)
>
> Unfortunately not, Screwdriver yes, tape measure yes, saw and hammer
> recipe for disaster in my hands.

Ahh, was just waiting for the opportunity to bring this up... I've been
piecing together a woodshop as a second hobby and am working on the desk at
the link below... okay, so it's not original design, but I need some help at
this stage.  My #1 problem, though, is ever having the time to get out and
work on it.  Damn SAP.

http://www.plansnow.com/compdesk1.html

-E.