[rescue] [Slightly OT]: Desk/Tables for multiple computers

Zach Lowry zach at zachlowry.net
Sun Jul 10 15:26:22 CDT 2005

I have an Aluminum Folding Table, made by a company called AluLITE.
It's been great, supports up to 2000 lbs and only weighs about 50.

Here's one place that sells them:

http://www.southernaluminum.com/

I have a pic of the table with all my stuff on it.

http://torvalds.cs.mtsu.edu/~zach/pictures/IMG_0145.jpg