[rescue] New arrival to the family.

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Sat Jul 9 13:04:51 CDT 2005

On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 04:03:05PM +0000, Peter Corlett wrote:

> This one turned out to be a blue PowerMac with a 400MHz G3, a gig of
> RAM, and *SCSI*. Oh, and a crappy IDE CD-ROM, but since I can plug in
> my SCSI DVD-RW that's not a real problem. I can even pull on the tab
> on the side and peer at the pretty insides though.

Mine has a toshiba DVD-r/CD burner in it. Burns cds and dvd's just fine,
but it won't boot from a DVD. It may have something to do with the fact
I have the original motherboard in it (won't support fasf IDE drives).

Geoff.
IL Voice: (077)-424-1667  IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
VoN  Skype: mendelsonfamily. Looking for work as a CTO or consultant in
handheld gaming, large systems development, handheld device construction, etc.
Support amateur (ham) radio, boycott Google!!!