[rescue] New arrival to the family.

Steve Sandau ssandau at gwi.net
Sat Jul 9 12:44:02 CDT 2005

>>Now, does anybody want a free LCII? ;)
>

> "No thanks, we've already got one.  It's-a verra nice."
>
> </python>
>
> (no, we have no use for it either.  Anyone want to build an LCII cluster?)

Actually, I could use an LCII. I have one that won't power up after that
last power flicker/outage. It has been fun to play with because it has
A/UX on it which I find really interesting.

I've pulled it apart and can't find anything blown or broken. Just won't
power up. I could pull the hard drive from it and put it into another
LCII and probably be off and running...

Steve