[rescue] request for a sparcbook > recent model if possible

Marc Craddock (healthAlliance) Marc.Craddock at healthalliance.co.nz
Thu Jul 7 19:55:24 CDT 2005

Hi ,
Im from NZ & am after a Sparcbook laptop.
Id like to rescue one .
I currently run a number of SUN wkstns & wish to get a Sparcbook.
Are there any out there to be rescued in working order & as recent as
possible.
NB: I live down in NZ which is near the Southpole as close to Penguin
land as you can get :)

This e-mail message and any accompanying attachments may contain information
that is confidential and subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the
intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this
message or attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message.