[rescue] Dell oops

John Williams teecee50 at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 8 00:27:47 CDT 2005

Hi...

    Thanks people...  I work in a wee tiny lab by the sea that belongs to Cal
Tech.
I have no hardware budget officially and I make do with old gear and donations of
gear
from various contacts.  Now and then I even get to squeeze money out of the parent

lab on campus.
    My boss is in his mid eighties and has moderate retinal degeneration and
detatchment
so big screens are not a luxury.  My sources of free 21 inch sun tubes are drying
up and now
that flat screen prices are falling, and there is a Dell store only a few miles
from here, I
thought I might give them a try.

    Thanks,

    John