[rescue] Dell oops

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Thu Jul 7 11:31:45 CDT 2005

Someone generated the quantum flux that came across as... Joshua Boyd
> On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 06:16:54AM +0300, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 10:09:57PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
>>

>> > Anybody want
>> > to take up a collection to buy me an Ultra20? *grin*)
>>
>> You'll just have to sell off your old, obsolete (ultra)SPARC junk. :-)
>> (ducking)
>
> Them's fightin words.

*whispers to Josh*
Josh! Ssshh!  Maybe we can get him to "get rid" of that "worthless" stuff
in our direction!

*to Bill*
Nothing to see here Bill!  Please ship all your worthless (ultra)SPARC
stuff to Mike Hebel at....

;-)
Mike
----
"Without balance and consistent growth the only option is to degrade.
There is no other solution." - Anonymous